6 Responses to The winner is…

1. reshmavora says:

Congrats K-JO! Well deserved – you connected with the students on a different level compared to the rest of us. Wish you all the best in career, you’re a true inspiration to everyone 🙂

2. samuelbancroft says:

Congratulations K-Jo! 🙂

3. adenekans18 says:

Well done K-JO my students couldn’t believe someone so young and near to their age is doing such exciting work with SPACE technologies. Hopefully you have also inspired a lot of next generation engineers especially female ‘future engineers…..You ‘go girl’ 🙂

4. adenekans18 says:

Thank you to ALL the engineers that took part. We only had two classes take part this time but it was such an exciting event, I will endeavour to get more classes involved next time.

5. alisondufresne says:

Well done K-Jo! You are awesome and I hope you continue to do great things in your career. Best of luck 🙂

6. kjooflynn says:

Thank you so much everyone!! It really does mean a lot and I’m so grateful to of met you all! It’s been remarkable:D